- Directly manage and develop all Branch Managers within region
- Act as functional liaison for operational activities between Retail Sales and all operational support
- Assist in the preparation, implementation and monitoring of policies, procedures and operational projects within area
- Assist in the development, implementation and tracking of department and regional plans
- Conduct periodic department meetings, coaching sessions and performance evaluations as designated
- Conduct periodic branch operational audits to ensure adherence to policy and procedure
- Candidate must possess at least a Bachelor's Degree, any field.
- Max 38 years old
- At least 10 year(s) of working experience in the field of sales.
- at least 3 years experience as Regional Branch Manager in FMCG or Distribution Company.
- Proficient analytical skills required. Must be detail-oriented, with strong organizational and implementation skills
- Must be able to resolve problems and improve processes quickly, effectively and professionally
- Excellent interpersonal and communications skills required
- Must be able to motivate and influence others
- Willing to be placed in SURABAYA
Tutup pada 12/November/2016
- 0 reviews
- 0 gaji
Pulo Gadung, East Jakarta City, Special Capital Region of Jakarta, Indonesia