PT Sinar Mas Cakrawala Persada
Regional Branch Manager - Jawa Timur
- Directly manage and develop all Branch Managers within region
- Act as functional liaison for operational activities between Retail Sales and all operational support
- Assist in the preparation, implementation and monitoring of policies, procedures and operational projects within area
- Assist in the development, implementation and tracking of department and regional plans
- Conduct periodic department meetings, coaching sessions and performance evaluations as designated
- Conduct periodic branch operational audits to ensure adherence to policy and procedure
- Candidate must possess at least a Bachelor's Degree, any field.
- Max 38 years old
- At least 10 year(s) of working experience in the field of sales.
- at least 3 years experience as Regional Branch Manager in FMCG or Distribution Company.
- Proficient analytical skills required. Must be detail-oriented, with strong organizational and implementation skills
- Must be able to resolve problems and improve processes quickly, effectively and professionally
- Excellent interpersonal and communications skills required
- Must be able to motivate and influence others
- Willing to be placed in SURABAYA
|Industri||Merchandise / Grosir / Eceran|
|Perusahaan||PT Sinar Mas Cakrawala Persada lihat lowongan|
Founded in 1962, Sinarmas is one of the biggest conglomerates in Indonesia with six business pillars operate under its name: Pulp & Paper, Agri Business & Food, Financial Services, Real Estate Development, Telecommunications and Energy & Infrastructure.
Sinar Mas Cakrawala Persada , part of the Agribusiness & Food pillar which operates and is consolidated under the entity name Golden Agri Resources, PT Sinarmas Cakrawala Persada was formed 2 years ago and is the Consumer Group unit, a medium-sized FMCG company, striving to make it worth USD 1 billion in the next five years.
It comprises several business units like Cooking oil (Filma, Kuncimas), Margarine (Palmboom), Water (Pristine), Carbonated soda drinks (Zoda, Rootbeer), and Logistic & Distributions. Recently the group also acquired a soy sauce factory and is working on several JVs with overseas FMCG products. We are also currently developing a few exciting consumer product organically.