Swiss German University
FULL TIME NATIVE ENGLISH LECTURER
- Plan and teach lessons
- Guide and advise the students
- Keep accurate student attendance and lessons reports
- Prepare supplementary learning materials
- Invigilate final examinations
- Assist in updating and improving the syllabi
- Assign and grade various written assignments
- Check thesis students’ work for grammatical and lexical accuracy
- Ideally, the candidate will meet all or most of the following requirements
- Be a native English speaker, qualified English teacher and have the certificate
- Have at least 5 years of English teaching experience, preferably in a Higher Education setting
- Possess excellent written and communication skills
- Be able to work both individually and as part of a team
- Preferably hold a Master’s degree in a related field
- Be computer literate, especially with MS Office
- Possess an exemplary work ethic
If you feel that you can meet the qualification and up for the challenge, please send your complete resume and current color photograph by clicking button bellow
|Perusahaan||Swiss German University lihat lowongan lihat gaji lihat review lihat profil|
Swiss German University (SGU) was established in 2000 as the first international university with a dual academic license recognized as a university under Indonesian law. The license was issued by the National Ministry of Education (DIKNAS). SGU was formed through a joint effort between Indonesia, Germany, Switzerland, and Austria with the objective of bringing a strong international focus and promoting knowledge and technology in the higher education system of Indonesia.
In order to achieve its objectives, SGU offers quality-oriented learning through 11 Bachelor 's Degree Programs and 3 Master's Degree Programs ranging from Engineering, Information Technology, and Business to Life Sciences and Social Sciences that all use English as the medium of instruction. A pioneer in offering international curricula and dual degree programs in Indonesia, SGU has established partnerships with 17 universities and 250 companies spread around Europe that put the institution among the most successful universities with European connections.
lowongan kerja rekomendasi
Swiss German University
- Sudah Tidak Bekerja
- 09 Juni 2016
- Gaji & Benefit
- Work/Life Balance
- Senior Manajemen
- Nilai & Budaya
- Jenjang Karir
- Rekan kerja yang saling mendukung antara satu dengan yang lain sehingga solidaritas lingkungan kerja yang tinggi serta solid dalam membentuk tim kerja.
- Sistem penggajian yang kurang bagus mengakibatkan penggajian untuk karyawan tidak tepat waktu dan sering mundur dari tanggal yang telah ditentukan.