- Making course notes, handouts, examination material and material for teaching process
- Teaching in class on respective subjects
- Evaluating the students
- Guiding and advising the students
- Do applied research and community services
- Writing scientific paper
- Establish and review the syllabus
- Always update with technology and sciences development
- Maintain work discipline and conducive atmosphere of work
- Reporting the activities according to the scope of work and responsibility
- Others that may arise due to organization needs
- Graduates Doctorate from reputable university (Preferably from overseas universities) Overseas graduate is preferable
- Preferably having NIDN with rank of Lector or higher, if no NIDN then maximum age of the first Academic employment is 50 years old
- Having an accredited Academic Rank certificate by DIKTI, at least Asisten Ahli
- Strong leadership, good communication, creative and able to work both individually and as part of a team
- Passionate to teach in Hotel & Tourism study program
- Passionate to work on academic and administration matter
- Familiar and understand computer skill (Ms. Windows and Linux)
- Fluent in English (oral and written) is a must
- Full Time
If you feel that you can meet the qualification and up for the challenge, please send your complete resume and current color photograph by clicking button bellow
Swiss German University (SGU) was established in 2000 as the first international university with a dual academic license recognized as a university under Indonesian law. The license was issued by the National Ministry of Education (DIKNAS). SGU was formed through a joint effort between Indonesia, Germany, Switzerland, and Austria with the objective of bringing a strong international focus and promoting knowledge and technology in the higher education system of Indonesia.
In order to achieve its objectives, SGU offers quality-oriented learning through 11 Bachelor 's Degree Programs and 3 Master's Degree Programs ranging from Engineering, Information Technology, and Business to Life Sciences and Social Sciences that all use English as the medium of instruction. A pioneer in offering international curricula and dual degree programs in Indonesia, SGU has established partnerships with 17 universities and 250 companies spread around Europe that put the institution among the most successful universities with European connections.
Review ( SWISS GERMAN UNIVERSITY )
- Gaji & Benefit
- Work/Life Balance
- Senior Manajemen
- Nilai & Budaya
- Jenjang Karir
Rekan kerja yang saling mendukung antara satu dengan yang lain sehingga solidaritas lingkungan kerja yang tinggi serta solid dalam membentuk tim kerja.
Sistem penggajian yang kurang bagus mengakibatkan penggajian untuk karyawan tidak tepat waktu dan sering mundur dari tanggal yang telah ditentukan.