Process Engineer (Die Cast/Mold/Painting Process - Cikarang)
- Minimum Bachelor degree, majoring in Mechanical /Mechatronics /Industrial engineering
- Minimum 2 years experience in process Engineering
- Good knowledge in basic pneumatic
- Introductory to PLC
- Familiar with MS Office and MRP (AS 400)
- Basic in mechanical machine design
- AutoCAD and technical drawing skill
- Willing to be located in Cikarang
- Verify the process/method, flow chart, line balancing
- Design, produce and buy off line tooling and machinery to achieve the required capacity
- Provide production process analysis to solve production issues tooling to achieve new toy ramp up and meet the production schedule.
- Draw, design and create the most efficient and effective tooling for production and continue process improvement to achieve most efficient Manufacturing operations.
- Design machinery and tooling and supervise/participate in the manufacturing process and installation to meet targeted completion schedules in a timely and cost effective manner.
- Execute new technology under manager supervision
- Participate in the review of existing equipment and tooling for possible improvements focusing on Safety, Quality, Reliability and Productivity.
|Lokasi||Cikarang Utara, Bekasi, Jawa Barat|
|Industri||Bisnis / Konsultasi Manajemen|
|Perusahaan||AURORA GROUP lihat lowongan|
Aurora EPC is the fastest growing executive placement company in Indonesia, contributing to the growth of organizations by providing them with superior talent in senior and middle management level. Our highly experienced researchers and consultants identify, isolate and evaluate professionals with the skill-set and expertise as per our client’s requirement, while being empowered by our advanced recruiting platforms.