- Minimum Bachelor degree, majoring in Mechanical /Mechatronics /Industrial engineering
- Minimum 2 years experience in process Engineering
- Good knowledge in basic pneumatic
- Introductory to PLC
- Familiar with MS Office and MRP (AS 400)
- Basic in mechanical machine design
- AutoCAD and technical drawing skill
- Willing to be located in Cikarang
- Verify the process/method, flow chart, line balancing
- Design, produce and buy off line tooling and machinery to achieve the required capacity
- Provide production process analysis to solve production issues tooling to achieve new toy ramp up and meet the production schedule.
- Draw, design and create the most efficient and effective tooling for production and continue process improvement to achieve most efficient Manufacturing operations.
- Design machinery and tooling and supervise/participate in the manufacturing process and installation to meet targeted completion schedules in a timely and cost effective manner.
- Execute new technology under manager supervision
- Participate in the review of existing equipment and tooling for possible improvements focusing on Safety, Quality, Reliability and Productivity.
- 0 reviews
- 0 gaji
Jl. Boulevard Barat, Kota Jakarta Utara, DKI Jakarta, Indonesia