Receptionist (Maternity Leave Replacement)
- Responsible for handling visitors, telephone communications, and distribution of letters / documents.
- Handles and receive corporate guests with courteous, decent and good in accordance with the conditions set.
- Receiving incoming calls with a friendly and polite and convey a message to the recipient tel / call.
- Received a letter / document and distribute to the section / employee related
- Organize and schedule use of meeting rooms.
- Ensuring information amount of food to the catering orders each day are correct
- Candidate must possess at least Bachelor Degree in Administration/Management, Secretarial or equivalent
- At least 1 year(s) of working experience as receptionist/ secretary/ business administration support is required for this position.
- Good looking, pleasant personality, and customer service oriented.
- Having active English in written and spoken
- Interpersonal & communication skill.
- Four months contract based-position(s) available.
|Lokasi||Jakarta Selatan, DKI Jakarta|
|Industri||Biotech / Farmasi / Kedokteran / Kesehatan|
|Perusahaan||Combiphar PT lihat lowongan lihat gaji lihat review lihat profil|
Combiphar was founded in 1971 as a home industry in Bandung, West Java producing antibiotics, analgesics and the legendary OBH Combi cough syrup. In 1983, the company moved to a larger manufacturing facility in Padalarang, West Java.
In 1985, two important figures in the development of the pharmaceutical industry in Indonesia. DR. Biantoro Wanandi, Doctor of Natural Sciences from Swiss Federal Institute of Technology in Zurich Switzerland who also served as Chief, Drug Policies and Management Unit at the World Health Organisation (WHO) and Bapak Hamadi Widjaja, a graduate from INSEAD Fountainebleau in France, started a new era in Combiphar with one huge vision: to provide better access to the public through quality medicine. Through their leadership, Combiphar continued to grow and expand through a focused strategy and keen ability to take advantage of the opportunities even during the economic turbulence, a period which marked a significant turning point particularly in the history of OBH Combi’s nation-wide growth.
Under the wings of Anugerah Group, Combiphar has successfully established cooperation with international pharmaceutical companies from 19 countries across the globe, and today, is a trusted partner for these multi-national companies through licensing and joint-venture partnerships. by continuously prioritizing good quality as its foundation. Through these co-operations, Combiphar goes through regular quality control audits and is routinely equipped with the newest training and skills from its international counterparts, further strengthening its foundation to always prioritize the highest in quality.
lowongan kerja rekomendasi
- Sudah Tidak Bekerja
- Marketing / PR (Humas)
- 15 Maret 2016
- Gaji & Benefit
- Work/Life Balance
- Senior Manajemen
- Nilai & Budaya
- Jenjang Karir
- Lingkungan bekerja yang sangat kondusif dan perusahaan yang berkembang pesat
- Sistem belum terbentuk dengan baik sehingga pegawai harus memiliki usaha yang lebih untuk bekerja
- Advice to Management
- Berhenti bekerja bukan karena ketidakpuasan tetapi karena alasan keluarga yang tidak bisa ditinggalkan. Perusahaan memiliki peluang yang sangat baik untuk berkembang dengan pesat di masa mendatang