Bank Amar Indonesia PT
- • Opportunity to grow
- • Competitive Salary
- • Fun environment
- Creating user interface & experience with strong interests and capabilities in the design and development;
- Maintenance of customer facing website including making changes as and when required by the business;
- Evangelize best practices around UI/UX internally;
- Researching interaction design trends;
- Working with IT team of financial product to support and maintain IT related business process;
- Overall coordination and implementation of IT support to company.
Key Qualifications :
- At least 2 years’ experience of user experience design experience for software, web applications which leverage emergent technologies, consumer electronics and mobile devices;
- Graduate as Bachelor of Arts/Design/Creative Multimedia, Visual Communication Design, Computer Science/ Information Technology from reputable university;
- Professional level of design and creativity;
- Strong sense of typography, applied colour, composition and visual hierarchy;
- Strong ability to develop and explain goals, user workflows, and conversion funnels;
- Good personality;
- A strong portfolio that demonstrates expertise in mobile app UI/UX design and user-centric thinking;
- Experience in working in a team-oriented and collaborative environment;
- Intermediate in English (written and oral)
Key competencies :
- Excellent communication and team-work skills;
- Efficient planning, organizing and time management skills;
- Proven technical skills;
- Adaptability and responsiveness to changes and priorities;
- Critical thinking and problem solving skills;
- Good understanding of Internet, and World Wide Web;
- Good understanding of mobile technology. (Android and iOS);
- Comfortable writing copy is needed.
|Industri||Perbankan / Keuangan / Jasa Keuangan|
|Perusahaan||Bank Amar Indonesia PT lihat lowongan lihat review lihat profil|
Tolaram Group is a multinational company based on Singapore which has diversified portfolios that includes financial services, manufacturing, marketing, logistic, power transmission, sales & distribution and real estate development. Our operations are running in Asia, Africa and Europe.
Amar Bank is a member of Tolaram Group with the vision to be a solid, healthy and modern Bank. It provides trusted primary banking service with the modern quality of customer experience. As a newly rebranding Bank that is ready to embark the market, it seeks extraordinary talented individuals to strengthen the team and will be a part of the team who will work together to achieve the organizational goals and grow as individuals both personally and professionally.
lowongan kerja rekomendasi
Bank Amar Indonesia PT
- Masih Bekerja
- Sales / Business Development
- 07 Juni 2016
- Gaji & Benefit
- Work/Life Balance
- Senior Manajemen
- Nilai & Budaya
- Jenjang Karir
- Kenyamanan yang tidak daat dibeli sangat mendominasi di ruangan kantor yang berasaskan kekeluargaan dan kebersamaan diantara karyawan sangat bagus untuk membangun kerja tim.
- Uang intensif dan tambahan sangat lama diberikan kepada karyawan sehingga kurang kondusif dan merugikan karyawan yang lembur setiap harinya di perusahaan.