Bank Amar Indonesia PT
- • Opportunity to grow
- • Competitive Salary
- • Fun environment
- Creating user interface & experience with strong interests and capabilities in the design and development;
- Maintenance of customer facing website including making changes as and when required by the business;
- Evangelize best practices around UI/UX internally;
- Researching interaction design trends;
- Working with IT team of financial product to support and maintain IT related business process;
- Overall coordination and implementation of IT support to company.
Key Qualifications :
- At least 2 years’ experience of user experience design experience for software, web applications which leverage emergent technologies, consumer electronics and mobile devices;
- Graduate as Bachelor of Arts/Design/Creative Multimedia, Visual Communication Design, Computer Science/ Information Technology from reputable university;
- Professional level of design and creativity;
- Strong sense of typography, applied colour, composition and visual hierarchy;
- Strong ability to develop and explain goals, user workflows, and conversion funnels;
- Good personality;
- A strong portfolio that demonstrates expertise in mobile app UI/UX design and user-centric thinking;
- Experience in working in a team-oriented and collaborative environment;
- Intermediate in English (written and oral)
Key competencies :
- Excellent communication and team-work skills;
- Efficient planning, organizing and time management skills;
- Proven technical skills;
- Adaptability and responsiveness to changes and priorities;
- Critical thinking and problem solving skills;
- Good understanding of Internet, and World Wide Web;
- Good understanding of mobile technology. (Android and iOS);
- Comfortable writing copy is needed.
|Industri||Perbankan / Keuangan / Jasa Keuangan|
|Perusahaan||Bank Amar Indonesia PT lihat lowongan lihat review lihat profil|
Tolaram Group is a multinational company based on Singapore which has diversified portfolios that includes financial services, manufacturing, marketing, logistic, power transmission, sales & distribution and real estate development. Our operations are running in Asia, Africa and Europe.
Amar Bank is a member of Tolaram Group with the vision to be a solid, healthy and modern Bank. It provides trusted primary banking service with the modern quality of customer experience. As a newly rebranding Bank that is ready to embark the market, it seeks extraordinary talented individuals to strengthen the team and will be a part of the team who will work together to achieve the organizational goals and grow as individuals both personally and professionally.
Mengapa bergabung dengan kami?
We take pride in our strong team culture - one of mutual trust, learning, sharing, care, willingness, cooperation and concern. This includes providing a conducive, family-friendly work environment that enhances our staff's professional and personal growth. Amar Bank seeks extraordinary talented individual to strengthen our holacratics organization. Who must share our value and passionate to become part of our team to accomplish our vision to be the most trusted and preferred digital bank in Indonesia.
lowongan kerja rekomendasi
Bank Amar Indonesia PT
- Masih Bekerja
- Sales / Business Development
- 07 Juni 2016
- Gaji & Benefit
- Work/Life Balance
- Senior Manajemen
- Nilai & Budaya
- Jenjang Karir
- Kenyamanan yang tidak daat dibeli sangat mendominasi di ruangan kantor yang berasaskan kekeluargaan dan kebersamaan diantara karyawan sangat bagus untuk membangun kerja tim.
- Uang intensif dan tambahan sangat lama diberikan kepada karyawan sehingga kurang kondusif dan merugikan karyawan yang lembur setiap harinya di perusahaan.