- Communication with Chinese Administration for expatriate activities, including reserve air tickets, arrange airport car pick-up or drop-off and confirm air ticket
- Handling and managing all matters training crews such as flight ticket reservation, meals and hotel accommodation
- Maintain and if necessary upgrade the list of information of expatriate staff, including names, telephone number, mobile phone number, email address, etc
- Handling and monitoring employee record (contract, CV, education background, etc)
- Responsible for employees visa and working documents immigration permit (IMTA, KITAS, etc) and make labor contract record
- Handle passport extension and all related matters in China Embassy, Jakarta
- Help the finance to make payment applications
- Handling and managing filling system for all staff documents and company regulation
- Responsible for organizing, arranging meetings, make a conference record and make summary Minutes of Meeting
- Help to scan, copy or print document as maybe necessary
- Finish other work as arranged by seniors.
- Managing and monitoring inventory (stationary and office equipment)
- Fixed Asset Management
- Responsible for crews time sheet and should know their dynamic and make weekly / monthly report
- Handling and sending the weekly report of Chinese overseas employee to China
- Make expatriate transport allowance every month
- Checking all invoice and its supporting document for finance payment process. Asked the approval of the application form to manager and submit it to Finance Dept.
- Handling and managing petty cash for official expenses and request
- Making allowance for local employee to overseas, calculate the allowance the process it to Finance Dept.
- Preparing documents and money for crew who will go abroad to take visa
- Handling business trip and preparing documents and all expenses related to the events
- Maximum 30 years old
- Candidate must possess at least a Bachelor’s Degree
- Excellent computer literate & strong analytical skill
- Good team player & interpersonal skill
- Working experience minimum 1 year
- Good understanding and grasp of national policy, laws, regulation, company policies and procedures
- Excellent communication skill in English and Mandarin (Speaking, Reading, and Writing)
- Personality : Discipline, Conscientious, Energetic and Principled
- Honest, Responsible and Proactive
- Healthy, Keen and In good spirit
- 1 Full-Time position(s) available
- Placement will be in HO – Jakarta
|Lokasi||Jakarta Selatan, DKI Jakarta|
|Industri||Energi / Tenaga / Air / Minyak & Gas / Pengolahan Limbah|
|Perusahaan||Coslindo PT lihat lowongan|
COSL ( China Oilfield Services Limited) is a leading comprehensive solution provider of integrated oilfield services in offshore China. Our core services are Drilling Services, Well Services, Marine Support and Transportation Services and Geophysical Services, which cover each phase of oil and gas exploration, development and production.
COSL possesses the largest fleet of offshore oilfield services facilities in China, including Asia’ s most advanced 400-feet drilling rig and 8-streamer dual-detector seismic vessel. Our fleet includes 16 drilling rigs, 6 land rigs, 73 supply vessels for various services, 4 oil tankers, 5chemical carriers, 8 seismic vessels, 4 surveying vessels and a vast array of modern facilities and equipment including FET, LWD, and ONTRAK Tools for logging, drilling fluids, directional drilling, cementing, well completion and workover services. COSL’ s relatively completed oilfield service chain can achieve a win-win cooperation between the Company and its clients through single or turnkey services.