- Involved in the strategic planning or the development of new products.
Analyze and interpret financial information that corporate executives need in order to make sound business decisions. Prepare financial reports for other groups, including
Record and analyze the company's financial information.
Stock holders, creditors, regulatory agencies, and tax authorities. Review and monitor costs inherent in the business. Financial forecasting and planning.
Perform variance analysis.
- Candidate must possess at least a Bachelor's Degree, Economics, Finance/Accountancy/Banking or equivalent.
- At least 6 year(s) of working experience in the related field is required for this position.
- Preferably Manager / Assistant Managers specializing in Finance - General/Cost Accounting or equivalent.
- Full-Time position(s) available.
- Willing to be placed in Pantai Indah Kapuk - Jakarta Utara.