- To propose detail itineraries based on customers’ requests.
- To send out booking confirmation based on customers’ agreed itineraries.
- To make reservations based on customers’ booking confirmation.
- To work together with Tour Coordinator to confirm reservations based on the resources availability.
- To modify reservations based on customers’ requirements.
- To handle all advance deposits received by customers.
- To record all reservations neatly and accurately on company’s system.
- To issue invoice to customers and handle due payments.
- To check incoming letters and faxes than distribute to whom it may concerned within the Operation Department.
- To prepare all necessary travel documents i.e. passports, visas, endorsements, etc.
- To handle all onward reservations.
- To update customers’ history records, travel agency/company records and account receivable records on a regular basis
- Promptly prepare VIP and Reservation reports.
- Perform other duties as may be assigned by the management from time to time
- Experience in Airline Booking System (Galileio, Sabre, Amadeus)
- Experience in Tour reservation is a plus
- University Graduate or Diploma, tourism or travel degree is a plus
- Energetic, Proactive and Quick learner
- MS Office & Internet Literate
- Good communication skills
- Can handle pressure calmly
- Great Customer service attitude
- Good English proficiency
A good employment benefit and good career growth awaits the successful candidate. Interested candidates are invited to apply via email with an updated resume. Only shortlisted candidates will be notified. Thank you for applying