PT Jepun Living
- Position reports to the Operations Manager
- Candidate communicates in English with customers and colleagues
- 40% in the office, 60% sales activity outside the office
- Set up and maintain relations with contractors, developers, architects, project owners and cargo companies
- Cold calls and cold visits and presentations to grow network
- Provide information about products and production to prospects
- Retail showroom sales to private customers like tourists and owners of villas on Bali
- Recommend and provide product consultation to customers
- Ensure that projects are successfully executed
- Develop sales and marketing plans for new project opportunities
- Work with 3D designer in Surabaya to create 3D designs for customers
- Coordinate with related departments in connection with sales activities
- Represent the company on trade shows in Indonesia and SEA
- Report success of marketing and sales activities to Operations Manager
- Very good English skills
- Diploma / Bachelor Degree in any field
- Minimum 2 year experience in outside sales
- Strong negotiation and closing skill
- Self confident and able to present Powerpoint slides
- Target oriented
- Ability to network and maintain relationship with Indonesian and international customers
- Experience in the property, hotel, residential, interior design or furniture industry is a plus
- Passion for design and quality
- Willingness to travel
- Good appearance, honest, friendly and hardworking
|Industri||Merchandise / Grosir / Eceran|
|Perusahaan||PT Jepun Living lihat lowongan|
PT Jepun Living is the new Bali flagship store and distribution unit for the successful German outdoor furniture brand BLOOM (www.bloom-moebel.de) and its Indonesian counterpart Holili (www.holili.com). The company started with manufacturing for world renowned outdoor furniture brands, before expanding into direct selling. Nowadays customers include big outdoor brands, 5 star hotels, private residences and yachts. Business partners in Germany, New Zealand, Japan, Dubai, Namibia and South Africa are having our products on display in their showrooms and on trade shows.
Since the foundation by two Germans in 2005 the company grew rapidly, employing more than 150 people worldwide nowadays and having permanent establishments in Surabaya, Bali and Stuttgart, Germany. The focus is on providing the highest quality and competing only with the best outdoor furniture brands globally. Despite the scale of the business the company has retained its original family character. All employees are being treated fairly and with respect.
Mengapa bergabung dengan kami?
Holili cares about its employees. We are looking for individuals who want to grow with us and take over increasing responsibility. The leadership team is young and dynamic and the products are of the highest quality.