- Performs complex ABAP programming, design, testing, and debugging work related to the implementation, enhancement, and support of SAP modules.
- Design, develop, and code difficult and complex programs for SAP modules
- Develop test data and analyze problems in programs
- Recognize the critical elements of complex application problems, develop and evaluate data, determine solutions, and make logical recommendations
- Express difficult and complex concepts clearly and concisely both orally and in writing
- Write clear and logical reports, program documentation, and instructions
- Work effectively and independently on assigned projects
- Establish and maintain effective and cooperative working relationships with administrators, technical and functional team members, and users
- Train system users effectively
- Meet established priorities and schedules
- Learn and apply new concepts in information technology
- Learn the characteristics of new systems and update skills to adapt to changing technology
- Graduation from a reputable college or university, preferably with a major in computer information systems, management information systems, computer science, computer engineering, or a closely related field.
- Be willing to follow training as ABAPER
- Be willing placed in our project all over indonesia
Wisma BCAJl Pahlawan Seribu Kav CBD Lot I.3 Wisma BCA Lt PHLengkong Gudang, SerpongTangerang 15321 Banten