Data Analyst Supervisor
- Interpret, analyze data and provide ongoing reports
- Develop and implement data collection systems and other strategies that optimize statistical efficiency and data quality
- Monitoring production process such as reports daily, weekly and monthly then maintain the KPI (Key Performance Indicators) all business unit.
- Acquire data from primary or secondary data sources and maintain databases/data systems
- Identify, analyze, and interpret trends or patterns in complex data sets
- Filter and “clean” data, and review computer reports, printouts, and performance indicators to identify and correct problems
- Work closely with management to prioritize business and information needs
- Locate and define new process improvement opportunities
- Bachelor Degree in Mathematics, Economics, Computer Science, Information Management, Statistics, or Industrial Engineering
- Having minimum 2 years working experience as a data analyst
- Knowledge of statistics and experience using statistical packages for analyzing large datasets (Excel, SPSS, SAS etc)
- Strong analytical skills with the ability to collect, organise, analyse, and disseminate significant amounts of information with attention to detail and accuracy
- Can make report writing and presenting findings
- Can Join ASAP
|Lokasi||Jakarta Pusat, DKI Jakarta|
|Perusahaan||Athelina Luize lihat lowongan|
Packaging communicates brand identity, enabling it to step out and show a more prominent profile than any competitor. Packaging can also tell an engaging story, portray a positive image, while working to stimulate emotions for a product. Attractive Packaging, Unique Packaging - these can become key contributors to a customer's snap decision in making a purchase. Thus can Packaging establish the position and profile of a given product, within a certain category and price range.
In an age of sharpening competition and crowded product segments, where customers are faced with many choices, only a truly marketing-focused packaging specialist can make a difference. ICBP Packaging will evaluate the basic needs to protect and maintain the quality of the products from initial manufacturing until the final consumption. The added value of ICBP Packaging will be delivered through the latest gravure printing technology to bring the designs to life.
In response to rapidly-changing demands and the shift to globalization, ICBP Packaging will continue to add value to products, through tailored packaging solutions, thus upgrading the basic function of product protection while seeking perfection in print-quality, consistently and reliably.