1. Designing, coding, and debugging applications.
2. Support, maintain, and documenting software functionality.
3. Integrate software with existing systems.
4. Maintain professional internal/external relationships that meet company core values and work together with internal team to execute projects.
• Male, age between 25 – 30 years old.
• Diploma III or Bachelor degree, majoring Computer Science / Informatics Engineering / Informatics System, from reputable university with min. GPA 3.00.
• Have deep knowledge about Visual Basic, Ms. Access, MySQL, Crystal Report, PHP and other application program.
• Minimum 2 years experience.
• English proficiency both oral and written and computer literacy.
• Honest, discipline, proactive, independent, team work and good interpersonal skill.
• Able to meet dateline and work under pressure.