Teledirect is an organization that supports Google on several programs including Google AdWords, Google for Work, Google My Business, just to name a few.
As part of Teledirect’s expansion in Southeast Asia, a new program called High Potential is being launched for the Indonesia market. This is a new program which aims to acquire small and medium businesses with a potentially high advertising spend on Google ad platforms.
The program will offer to these businesses digital marketing communication campaign proposals based on ad platforms within Google, such as Google Search, Google Display Network, retargeting and YouTube.
As an advisor and expert in local digital communication and advertising strategy, you will contribute directly to the ecosystem of online advertisers and the proliferation of use of Google solutions by small and medium businesses (SMBs).
The role involves the acquisition of new businesses, who will be encouraged to advertise with Google AdWords, the online advertising platform of Google.
You will be part of a team of consultants who will work closely with the technical team in charge of the management of AdWords advertising campaigns.
You will thoroughly analyse the marketing assets and business needs of the businesses, and create a customized online marketing strategy for them, in order to bring a strong return on investment through Google ad platforms.
You will provide local support that’s specific to each business, in terms of creating a digital marketing plan focused on Google, helping them understand the benefits of the platform and setting up their Google advertising account.
You will contribute to the growth of businesses by increasing their sales through helping them reach a greater audience online.
You are an ambassador of the Google brand and an evangelist of its benefits and strengths.
- Proactively contact prospects with high advertising spend in order to expand the base of Google AdWords customers.
- Create customized proposals for businesses to invest in digital marketing on Google, targeted to maximize their ROI, based on the understanding of their marketing objectives.
- Achieve revenue goals set for the team by managing a portfolio of potential customers.
- You are passionate about consultative sales and business development, with at least 2 years of relevant background in a dynamic and challenging environment. Experience in working with media or digital advertising agencies is an advantage.
- You have a strong understanding of the Indonesian market and marketing / advertising landscape.
- You are proficient in verbal and oral communications in both English and Bahasa Indonesia.
- You have experience in account management or customer relationship management.
- You have a real interest in and the ability to develop trustworthy relationships with clients.
- You are highly persuasive and a good negotiator, with the ability to acquire new businesses.
- You have strong business acumen and (preferably) with a top business/management school-type training.
- You are sensitive to the nature, problems and needs of small and medium businesses in Indonesia, and are able to play the role of a business consultant and teach them about digital marketing - providing knowledge and proposals to solve their communication problems in a way that’s suited to their level of understanding.
- You have a good knowledge of Google products and its brand.
- You are analytical and have a good understanding of the biggest industries in Indonesia, and the challenges in communication and advertising, both offline and online.
- You love and know the importance of team culture, and are adaptable to a dynamic, fast paced environment.
- Among your many qualities, you are intrinsically curious, proactive, very independent, entrepreneur-like, result-oriented and motivated in sales.
- Being Google AdWords-certified is a plus.