Web Developer (Yogyakarta)
- Write the programming code, either from scratch or by adapting existing website software and graphics packages to meet business requirements
- Test the website and identify any technical problems
- Upload the site onto a server and register it with different search engines
- Candidate must possess at least a Bachelor’s Degree of Computer Science/Informations Technology or equivalent
- At least 1 year(s) experience in the related fields is required for this position
- Good skills in Software Programming and Database
- Performing in OOP and Design Pattern principles
- Working in code versioning system (e.g. Git, SVN..)
- Master and fluent with PHP, Jquery, CSS3, HTML5, and MYSQL is a must
- Good understanding of XML, CakePhp3, Wordpress, Bootstrap, Web Design is an advantage
- Creative, Initiative, Adaptable, Able to work individual and team, Having good interpersonal and Communication skill, Detail oriented, Multi tasking and Able to work with deadlines
- Experienced in java and mobile is advantage
- Full-Time Position
- Work location : Yogyakarta
- Benefits : Attractive Remuneration, Health insurance, Opportunity to work overseas
|Lokasi||Yogyakarta, Daerah Istimewa Yogyakarta|
|Industri||Teknik Informatika (IT)|
|Perusahaan||Star Indonesia lihat lowongan|
PT STAR Indonesia is:
• A member of STAR Group (located in ramsen, swiss) which provide following services:
o Language Solutions
o Consulting Services
o IT Services
• A language solutions provider which offers services such as: Translation, Interpreting, copywriting, desktop publishing, printing and also recording.
• Established in 1998, until today we have been provide high quality translation by recruiting only translators who combine extraordinary linguistic talents with specialized knowledge of technical and non-technical subjects. We are handling 3 main target languages for translation: Indonesian, Malay & Vietnamese.
• A consulting service provider which offers services such as: Training, Advertising & marketing campaign, market research, mystery shopper, event organizer and head hunter.
• An IT service provider which offers services such as: Software development and website development.
• A service provider for controlled, secure information process needs – from technical editing to illustration and logistics tasks to user-based technical translation, including preparation for all media.
• A manufacturer of industry-specific, complete software solutions with a comprehensive catalog of products for redundancy-free information production, storage, translation and fully automated publication on all media and in all languages.
• Your international corporate communications management partner, with a worldwide client base established over 25 years.
• A global player with a worldwide presence consisting of 46 offices in 31 countries and over 800 employees.
• A developer of trendsetting and sustainable methods and solutions.
The benefits of collaborating with STAR include:
• Industry solutions and services from a single source.
• High employee and management retention ensures continuity of knowledge and client-specific expertise.
• Consistent use of our methods and concepts increases the ability to leverage information and avoid repetition (STAR Delta Principle).
• STAR's global infrastructure allows worldwide, market-specific implementation of your product communications in consideration of all linguistic and cultural factors.
• Worldwide in-house production incorporating proven partners and avoiding uncontrolled subcontractor chains guarantees consistently high quality, deadline compliance and unsurpassed process security.
• Over 180 languages are handled using proven and highly automated standard processes.
• Maximum data security through controlled processes backed by the latest technology.
• Corporate-wide, worldwide collaboration of all participants through corporate information networking.