- This position oversees and coordinates technology related matters with top executive, planning upgrade of existing software and hardware. The work also monitors system analysis and computer programming as well as supervises the installation of computer, network, or computer-related equipment and components based on the school need.
- Must have minimum Bachelor Degree in any field includes system analysis, computer engineering, and computer science.
- Must have minimum 5 years of hands on experience as Supervisor/Coordinator in IT Department.
- Fluent both oral and written in Bahasa Indonesia and English.
- Must have strong communication and presentation skills.
- Must be goal oriented, flexible and able to work under pressure.
- Expert knowledge of computer hardware and programming.
- Must have strong leadership skill in managing and motivating team members.
- Must have strong budgeting skill.
- Must be able to have flexible working hour necessary to manage and operate the school effectively.