- Responsible for guiding the department staff, monitoring and evaluation of the completion of work.
- Control daily sales team activities.
- Control target achievement per sales person.
- Give information and suggestions to Sales Manager about product market and sales strategy.
- Maintain key customer's relationship.
- Responsible in managing, developing sales tasks, managing marketing programs, handling customer-related issues, market research, and promoting sales task.
- Achieve sales target objectives of markets assigned.
- Responsible in managing and handling the project team to ensure that everything goes according to plan and timeline.
- 26-40 years old, bachelor degree or above
- Experience in real estate management and related fields
- More than 5 years of relevant work experience, minimum 3 years working as sales supervisor
- Proficient with Microsoft Office
- Familiar with the real estate market, and consumer buying habits.
- Excellent negotiation, communication and interpersonal skills with strong conceptual analytical thinking
- Having judgment skill and decision-making ability, coordination skills, excellent team management experience
- Must be fluent in English