Port Captain is responsible to ensure smooth operations including vessel documentation, crew matters and compliance to Company Manual, safety procedures and cultures on board.
- Candidate must posses at least a Deck Officer Class II
- Experience 3 years as Master on board offshore vessel (preferably come from AHTS vessel). Having experience working on shore-based job will become an advantage.
- Have a good understanding in vessel operation including certificates, procedures, crew manning, monitoring vessel performance, and vessel inspections.
- Fluent in English and Bahasa Indonesia.
- Show good leadership and initiative. Reliable and diligent with high integrity.
- Required skill(s): vessel operation, marine safety management, crew management, vessel documentation & certificates, Vessel Inspection.