HSE Coordinator (Remilling Project - Kalimantan Timur)
- Developing HSE Plans that comply with Company policies and procedures as well as local client requirements
- Assists with the development and implementation of appropriate location emergency response systems
- Provide relevant information for monthly HSE reports.
- Accountable for the supervision the administrator and record keeper on area specific HSE audits, inspections, reports, certifications, permits, etc.
- Conducts HSE audits and inspections.
- Conducts HSE presentations and training to employees as required.
- Assists work site personnel and line management in development of work site HSE and Cause No Harm promotions and campaigns.
- Bachelor Degree in Engineering
- Minimum 5 years relevant experience in HSE particularly in EPC (Engineering Procurement Construction)
- Reasonable knowledge of relevant HSE principles.
- Basic knowledge of construction safe activity
- HSE Certification (Ahli K3 Umum, Ahli K3 Konstruksi, Emergency Respon Plan, and Fire Safety)
- Excellent verbal and written communication skill (English and Bahasa)
Tutup pada 11/November/2016
- 0 reviews
- 0 gaji
Palaran, Samarinda, East Kalimantan, Indonesia