TECHNICAL SUPERINTENDENT (TS)
Technical Superintendent is responsible to manage all technical aspects of the vessels assigned, including maintenance (using Planned Maintenance System), repair, docking, and conduct vessel inspection according to IMCA standards.
- Candidate must posses at least a Marine Engineer Class II or a Degree in Shipbuilding/ Marine Engineering.
- Fluent in English and Bahasa Indonesia.
- Having 5 years experience as Marine/Technical Superintendent (assistant Technical Manager), or Maintenance Engineer in Shipping Industry. Marine Engineers must have at least 5 years experience as Chief Engineer on Board Offshore Vessel.
- Show good leadership and initiative. Reliable and diligent with high integrity.
- Required skill(s): Marine Engine Repair & Maintenance, PMS, NS5, Docking, Overhaul