- Settlement Officer is responsible the Settlement activities to pay transaction as per agreed terms and condition.
- To utilize fund effectively & efficiently, whether stated on company Bank account or Petty cash.
- Perform to prepare bank reconciliation, cash flow and do the payment to Internal or External side.
- Prepare all payments information that required in to bank system
- Prepare the upload process in to bank system
- Verify the amounts to be paid to Vendors with the correct bank details
- Do the payment to internal and external side weekly
- Perform the bank Reconciliation
- Responsible for accounting data integrity
- Work closely with other department in regard to financial transaction and handling issues or concerns with vendor pertaining to payment disbursement
- Accountable by ensuring the amount correctly reconciled between reimbursement vs claimed for petty cash.
- Continuously improve and maintain the skill and knowledge of account payable team across CCBI business.
- Continuously improve and provide support for National Office and Jakarta Operations team in doing the payment settlement.
- To be responsible for managing bank accounts
- Ensure that the external and internal settlement processing to vendors and all employees is running well as per agreed terms and condition.
- To respond & accommodate the needs and inquiry of other section related
- To be responsible for analyzing and reviewing current supporting system and required system enhancement if necessary.
- Take responsibility for providing and managing a work environment that is safe and without risk to health by ensuring OHS policy, plans, procedures, induction, training and work instructions are followed. Ensure that hazard management including identification, assessment and control are undertaken.
- Min. bachelor degree in Economics or Business Administration area (preferably major in accounting).
- Min. 3 (four) years experience in a financial role.
- Technical Competencies
o Knowledge of business application, such as Oracle
o Good common sense in understanding relevant business issues and ability to stimulate results.
- Behavioral Competencies
o Orientation to Excellence