CORPORATE LEGAL OFFICER
- Candidate must possess at least a Bachelor's Degree, Master's Degree / Post Graduate Degree, Law or equivalent.
- Required skill(s): contract management, corporate legal, working permit, Investment Law.
- Required language(s): English, Bahasa Indonesia
- At least 5 year(s) of working experience in the related field is required for this position.
- Applicants must be willing to work in Pulomas.
- Preferably Staff (non-management & non-supervisor)s specializing in Law/Legal Services or equivalent.
- Full-Time position(s) available.
- Review and give recommendation regarding expatriate permit regulation in order hiring process for new expatriate accordance to the plan and regulation.
- Conduct general meeting of shareholder in order to make sure meeting is running accordance to the plan.
- Advise the company related to IR matters to ensure the working relationship between company and its employee has comply with the prevailing regulation.
- Support as a back up to conduct the compliance meeting and conduct compliance training to ensure all employee aware with the compliance rule that applied in the company.
- Conduct Legal Due Diligence (LDD) in order to know whether the company has carried out its business in accordance with the prevailing law.
- Acting as a back up in for Mirror progress and conduct the weekly meeting for Mirror progress in order to complete the data requested and to check the company's procedures in line with MC's guideline/rule.
- Submit any necessary action and/or document if receive complain related with Legal matter in order to resolve the complain related with legal issue.
- Review and advise for the content of the agreement with supplier and/or propose and recommend to supplier and management to use the agreement template from BSI in order to protect or minimize the legal risk that may occure in the future.
- Review the agreement for supplier, review for the content include for the translation and any gramatical issue.
- Responsible to circulate the draft agreement for management review and get signature from BOD once supplier approve or sign to make sure the agreement signed by authorized person.
Mandatory Job Requirement :
- Understand Limited Liability Law;
- Understand Contract Law;
- Understand Investment Law;
- Know how to process licenses needed by the Company;
- Good communication & Interpersonal Skill;
- English is a must (written and oral);
- Computer Skill (MS Office, Power Point, etc.);
- Detail oriented, good on filling;
- Good Initiative, dynamic and self starter, fast learner, quick thinking and action
Tutup pada 12/November/2016
Proy Pulomas Jl Jend A Yani Proy Pulomas Krama Yudha Lt 4 Kayu Putih, Pulo Gadung Jakarta Timur 13210 DKI Jakarta
PT Berlian Sistem Informasi (BSI) was founded in April 1st 1996 as a joint venture IT company between Mitsubishi Corporation Japan and Indonesian Shareholder. In achieving company’s objectives, BSI has already seriously set its corporate direction to runs the business. Those are: Vision To be the most valuable information technology services company in Indonesia. Mission Improving customer business value and creating the business opportunity through Information Technology. Value Empowerment for achievement through high motivation, integrity, competencies and trust. Alongside with those corporate vision, mission and value, BSI continuously sets new benchmarks for IT consultant with strong enterprise base. Today, with the strategy as one stop total IT solutions and get the excellence in customer satisfaction and supported by more than 75 proven well-trained professional, BSI is ready to assist every client in achieving their business success.
Konsulting (IT, Ilmu Pengetahuan, Teknis & Teknikal)
- Perusahaan memiliki kantin gratis yang sangat membantu dalam penghematan pengeluaran kantong kami. Lingkungan kerja juga dikelilingi rekan kerja yang ramah dan menyenangkan.
- Perusahaan memberikan tunjangan makan, sehingga bisa menghemat pengeluaran sehari-hari. Bisa banyak yang dipelajari juga di sini, sehingga kinerja karyawan pun semakin baik terus.
- Failitas tunjangan kesehatan yang diberikan oleh perusahaan ini masih belum lengkap, dan gaji serta bonus yang diberikan pun masih kurang menunjang.
- Tunjangan kesehatan yang diberikan sebenarnya sudah sangat baik, sayangnya tunjangan ini masih belum dapat dirasakan seutuhnya oleh pihak keluarga karyawan.