Sribu Digital Kreatif PT
Social Media Specialist
- Manage social media marketing campaigns and day-to-day activities including:
- Develop relevant content topics to reach the company’s target customers.
- Create, curate, and manage all published content (images, video and written).
- Monitor, listen and respond to users in a “Social” way while cultivating leads and sales.
- Conduct online advocacy and open a stream for cross-promotions.
- Develop and expand community and/or influencer outreach efforts.
- Oversee design (ie: Facebook Timeline cover, profile pic, thumbnails, ads, landing pages, Twitter profile, Blog, etc.).
- Design, create and manage promotions and Social ad campaigns.
- Manage efforts in building online reviews and reputation. Monitor online reviews and respond to each review.
- Analyze key metrics and tweak strategy as needed.
- Compile reports for management showing results (ROI).
- Become an advocate for the company in social media spaces, engaging in dialogues and answering questions where appropriate.
- Demonstrate ability to map out a comprehensive marketing plan. Drive strategies that are proven by testing and metrics.
- Develop organizational elements in order to implement a proactive process for capturing happy, loyal customer online reviews.
- Monitor trends in social media tools, applications, channels, design and strategy.
- Monitor effective benchmarks (Best Practices) for measuring the impact of social media campaigns. Analyze, review, and report on effectiveness of campaigns in an effort to maximize results.
- Displays in-depth knowledge and understanding of social media platforms, their respectiveparticipants (Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, YouTube, Pinterest etc.) and how each platform can be deployed in different scenarios.
- Maximum 28 years
- Minimum Diploma Degree (fresh graduate are welcome)
- Excellent command of both verbal and written English Language and Bahasa Indonesia
- Good interpersonal communication and presentation skills
- Digital Savvy
- Strong analytical skills
- Familiar with the concept of social media
- Creative driven and out of the box thinker
- Full-Time position(s) available
|Industri||Teknik / Konsultasi Teknis|
|Perusahaan||Sribu Digital Kreatif PT lihat lowongan|
Sribu.com is a market leader in online graphic design service. Sribu connects between clients who need designs and a community of 20.000 designers. In 1 year time, Sribu has won 2011 SparxUp award and nominated by Red Herring as top 100 IT company in 2011. We are looking for talents to join our core team in evolving the platform to the next level. Being a smaller and relatively new company, you really get to have an impact on the group’s success, and gain exposure to a lot of things you wouldn’t normally be allowed to touch in a larger more bureaucratic company. Sribu is a fun and exciting place to work at and we’re looking for someone to share their energy with us.
lowongan kerja rekomendasi