PT. INDEPAY INDONESIA DIGITAL
Looking for visionary, dedicated and innovative professionals to join us in our journey to revolutionize the emerging financial services sector.
- Responsible for all HR activities and initiatives for the assigned business unit.
- Responsible for collating manpower requirement/budget and HR budget for your respective geography and make a continuous effort to optimize the people capability.
- You are expected to understand the gaps and coordinate with business to bridge the same for ensuring smooth functioning of the unit.
- Provide helpdesk services to employee for their varied grievances and will facilitate the resolving of same.
- Manage end to end employee life cycle including on boarding for new joiners, confirmation, grievance handling, employee relations and employee separation
- Should be familiar with best HR practices followed in the Industry
- Post Grad in HR/ Psychology, with 7-9 years of work experience in Business HR, policy and benefit implementation (Telecom, Telco distributor, e- money)
- Good communication skills both spoken and written are a must
- Should be self starter, result oriented, and a strong bias for action is mandatory
- Ability to thrive in a dynamic and fast-paced environment, drive change, and collaborate effectively with a variety of individuals and organizations
- Superior analytical skills that include the ability to see granular as well as big picture issues
- Should possess excellent problem solving ability to resolve any query
- Proficient in using budgeting tools, spreadsheets, presentations, and MS Project