About the role
We are looking for an energetic, competitive and trustworthy Account Executive / Account Manager to join our quickly growing team in identifying potential client opportunities, generating new business and maintaining long term relationship with our clients . This role will liaise between account’s team and cross-functional internal team to ensure the timely and successful delivery of product and services.
This role is vital to achieving our revenue goals and vision in the printing e-commerce space.
This is a great opportunity to grow, to help scale the sales team and position yourself for rapid career growth.
Who you are
You are an energetic and hardworking leader, who can nurture, coach and also motivate your team to reach their target. You are not afraid to hit the phones, meet new people, and be creative in getting leads and potential clients. You are sharp, detail-oriented, competitive, yet friendly and outgoing person whom people love to hang out with. You can articulate your ideas clearly and you can influence people with your ideas.
What we need your help with
- Become a subject matter expert of Prinzio’s product and services to help serve customer better
- Manage and encourage a team of Account Executives to ensure high performance output (For Account Manager)
- Collaborate with other team member to develop and execute strategy for target accounts and identify cross-sell opportunities
- Negotiate/close deals and handle complaints or objections
- Actively seek out and maintain a robust sales pipeline
- Effectively track personal metrics around client retention, user adoption and other various performance indicators
- Participate on behalf of the company in exhibitions or conferences
- Maintaining relationship with existing clients to ensure their satisfaction and ensuring high retention rate
- Working cross functionally with the Product team to share customer feedback to improve our product and services
- Identify new markets and business opportunities
- Consistently meet and surpass company’s target to drive rapid and sustainable growth.
What we look for
- Graduated from reputable university with minimum GPA of 3.0
- Min 2 years experience as a sales manager, business development or other relevant role in B2B business (for Account Manager)
- Prior experience in a startup would be an advantage
- A passion for technology and our mission to disrupt printing industry
- Excellent communication and persuasion skill in both Bahasa and English
- Good analytical and leadership skill
- Fast learner, self motivated, and results driven
- Excellent presentation and communication ability (both verbal and written) across all levels of an organization
- Strong networking and relationship building ability
- High attention to detail
- Ability to work in dynamic and fast-paced startup environment