- Develop and implement a framework of Human Resources & General Affairs functions to support the achievement of company objectives and to provide an effective HR & Administration Services.Analyze trends HR group to develop solutions, programs and policies.
- Provide guidance and input on business unit restructures, workforce planning, succession planning
- Minimum 35 years old
- Bachelor Degree in Law, Management or Psychology
- Minimum 7 years experience with3 years as HR Manager
- Working knowledge of multiple human resource discipline such as organizational development, employee and union relations, performance management, and laws.
- Good English proficiency, both oral and written
- Willing to be place in Medan or Dumai (Riau)
Please send your application letter in English, along with resume, Contact phone number & current salary immediately