Data Analyst at Ezytravel is at the forefront of using data for building value by discovering insights about businesses, product conversions, market behaviors, and others. You will be defining, collecting, processing, analyzing data across divisions and work with teams for driving the company, its products, and its operation forward through data.
- Interpret data, analyze results using statistical technique and provide ongoing reports
- Develop and implement data collection systems and other strategies that optimize statistical efficiency and data quality
- Acquire data from primary or secondary data sources
- Identify, analyse, and interpret trends or patterns in complex data set
- Filter and clean data, and review the performance report
- Make a performance report from each divisions then give the apporpiate recommendation
- Work closely with management to prioritize business and informations need
- Help Data Analyst in developing some implemented research
- Bachelor Degree in Statistics, Mathematics, or other technical majors (minimum GPA 3.25 from private university or 3.00 from state university).
- Fresh graduate is preferred.
- Passion in data analysis, mathematics, statistics, modeling, or pattern recognition.
- Strong analytical, mathematical, and communication skills.
- Have knowledge of DBMS (SQL) and some analytical software such as: R, SPSS, SAS, Minitab.
- Adept at queries, report writing and presenting findings
- Critical thinking and strong attention to details
Tutup pada 11/November/2016