A prestigious International School in Semarang seeks a Special Need Shadow Teacher for Grade 5 Level to join our team of professional staff.
Job descriptions :
- Support a grade 5 boy with his school work during class activities (7.30 am – 3.30 pm).
- Ensure child is emotionally and physically safe at all times.
- Provide teachers and parents with regular updates on child’s progress.
- Uphold school policies, practices and code of conduct.
- Contribute to the development of an Individual Education Plan for the child, helping o set and achive appropriate learning goals.
- Minimum S1 Psycology / Education
- Minimum experience : 2 years as a shadow teacher
- Patient, friendly and understand children.
- Fluent in English : both oral and written
- Applicants must be willing to be placed in Semarang
Lowongan pekerjaan ini kemungkinan telah berakhir.
Semarang Multinational School established in 1982, our school is a non-profit institution that has provided international standards in education for the Semarang community for last 30 years. We strive to use the latest in best practice International teaching methods to fully engage our students in learning the essential knowledge, skills and understanding required, so that they remain committed to learning throughout their lives. We nurture and develop our students natural personal qualities to become good internationally minded citizens, developing a sound sense of their self and a profound respect for the cultures of others. Our innovative and exciting enquiry based learning and hands-on work methods are facilitated by our use of the very thorough and rigorous International Primary Curriculum and Cambridge International Primary Program.