Responsibilities (all hands-on, self executed)
- Online marketing strategy and execution.
- Strong analytical thinking, data-driven, and passionate about online business strategy.
- Handle campaigns on a project basis by involving the necessary stakeholders in decision making, strategy and final approvals.
- Create marketing collateral (digital) that accurately reflect Hult’s brand while effectively communicating our key differentiators and unique selling points.
- Ensure proper design and layout of emails (ExactTarget) in keeping with industry best practices and Hult’s branding guidelines.
- Ensure language used is in keeping with Hult’s brand guidelines and best practices.
- Create landing pages (using Hult’s CMS) to support campaign conversion.
- Marketing Calendar management.
- Ensure that campaigns and action items are maintained on a central calendar for everybody in the office.
- Communicate upcoming campaigns on a weekly basis to all key stakeholders.
- Inter-department support and coordination.
- Ability to best use our Sales Force CRM system, extract and interpret data.
- Improve business strategies and work process systems to further enhance efficiency.
- Grow talents within the team, foster team spirit and make your team go the extra mile in a challenging, yet fun and rewarding work environment.
- A Marketing/Business/Administration/Equivalent degree, for those who are raving fans of ecommerce industry.
- 2+ years solid experience in digital marketing, business development, or recruiting for a respected company.
- International experience (professional or personal) and are passionate to work in a multicultural environment.
- Strong commercial instincts.
- Strong business acumen, analytical ability and execution skills.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
- Ability to work very independently and as part of a team.
- The poise to handle the pressure and demands of our industry in a fast paced and changing environment.
- A flexible and positive outlook and young mindset.
- An entrepreneurial spirit and can think outside of the box.
- Target driven and have a “nothing is impossible” outlook.
- Native speaker or fluent in English.
Tutup pada 11/November/2016