Responsibilities (all hands-on, self executed)
- Online marketing strategy and execution.
- Strong analytical thinking, data-driven, and passionate about online business strategy.
- Handle campaigns on a project basis by involving the necessary stakeholders in decision making, strategy and final approvals.
- Create marketing collateral (digital) that accurately reflect Hult’s brand while effectively communicating our key differentiators and unique selling points.
- Ensure proper design and layout of emails (ExactTarget) in keeping with industry best practices and Hult’s branding guidelines.
- Ensure language used is in keeping with Hult’s brand guidelines and best practices.
- Create landing pages (using Hult’s CMS) to support campaign conversion.
- Marketing Calendar management.
- Ensure that campaigns and action items are maintained on a central calendar for everybody in the office.
- Communicate upcoming campaigns on a weekly basis to all key stakeholders.
- Inter-department support and coordination.
- Ability to best use our Sales Force CRM system, extract and interpret data.
- Improve business strategies and work process systems to further enhance efficiency.
- Grow talents within the team, foster team spirit and make your team go the extra mile in a challenging, yet fun and rewarding work environment.
- A Marketing/Business/Administration/Equivalent degree, for those who are raving fans of ecommerce industry.
- 2+ years solid experience in digital marketing, business development, or recruiting for a respected company.
- International experience (professional or personal) and are passionate to work in a multicultural environment.
- Strong commercial instincts.
- Strong business acumen, analytical ability and execution skills.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
- Ability to work very independently and as part of a team.
- The poise to handle the pressure and demands of our industry in a fast paced and changing environment.
- A flexible and positive outlook and young mindset.
- An entrepreneurial spirit and can think outside of the box.
- Target driven and have a “nothing is impossible” outlook.
- Native speaker or fluent in English.
PT. Dwidaya Indo Exchange (Ezytravel.co.id) is a Dwidaya Tour company, which established on September 23th, 2011, Ezytravel is an Online Travel Agent with a 24-hour call center that provides search and booking capabilities of flights, hotels, tour packages, cruise, and travel insurance.
Dwidaya Tour established on July 19th, 1967, as one of the largest travel agencies in Indonesia with more than 60 offices in most of the major cities in Indonesia. In addition, Dwidaya is among the top ten travel agents for most of the major airlines operating in Indonesia.
Vision: “To be the most inspiring online travel agency in Indonesia.”
1. To provide our customers with the most exciting travel products with the best prices and services.
2. To help our personnel develop their skills personally and professionally.
3. To give magnificent return on investment for our shareholders and partners.
“At Ezytravel.co.id, we believe traveling can enrich our lives and having new adventures is the best way to learn.” Eric Tjetjep - CEO and Founder