- Developing, supporingt and evolving best in class mobile apps that will deliver rich experience to customers
- Working with internal technical teams to identify and build platform elements required to support key mobile product features.
- Collaborating closely with architects, user interface designers, middleware engineers, and multiple groups to define and implement product features.
- Evaluating opportunities to bring new product features and content to mobile users from a technical perspective.
- Juggling multiple tasks and projects simultaneously in a results-oriented environment.
- Has a deep understanding of iOS, Objective-C and Swift.
- Has curiosity and keeps always updated in new trends and technologies
- Bachelor degree in Computer Science/Information Technology or equivalent
- Experience minimal 1 year as iOS Developer
- Proficient in Objective-C language
- Familiar with iOS SDK and Xcode
- Familiar with OOA and OOD
- Methodical debugging skills using classic techniques as well as tools like Instruments
- Have a good understanding on MVC
- Have published one or more iOS apps in the app store; Demonstrable experience developing iOS mobile apps (Consumer and/or Enterprise apps)
- Familiar with SQLite
- Highly motivated, self-starter, detail oriented
- Good understanding of software development
- Experience with Swift is a plus