- Perform audit of assigned department or functional area in established/required timeline
Support superior in establishing risk-based audit programs and drafting comprehensive and complete report of audit area.
Conduct audit testing of specified area and identify reportable issues
Determine compliance with policies and procedures.
- Hold at least Bachelor's Degree of Economics, Finance/Accountancy/Banking or equivalent from reputable university with minimum GPA 2.85
- 1 year working experience in similar position preferred
- High degree of integrity and confident
- Applicants must be willing to travel extensively to our branches.
- 4 Full-Time position(s) available.