- • 2 years experience as a data analyst
- • Strong analytical skills
- • Can join ASAP
- Analize and interpretation operational data all business unit and making report to top management
- Monitoring and give early warning for achieving the KPI (key Perfomance Indicators) based on daily, weekly, and monthly for all business unit
- Identify, analyze, and interpretation trends or patterns in complex data sets
- Develop and implement data collection systems and other strategies that optimize statistical efficiency and data quality
- Develop dan ensure the smoothness of data base and system data processing
- Filter and "clean" data, and review computer reports, printouts, and performance indicators to identify and correct problems
- Finding and making new improvement in operational system data processing
- Candidate must possess at least a Bachelor's Degre Statistics, Engineering (Industrial), Mathematics or equivalent.
- At least 2 year(s) of working experience as a data analyst
- Knowledge of statistics and experience using statistical packages for analyzing large datasets (Excel, SPSS, SAS, etc)
- Strong analytical skills with the ability to collect, organise, analyse, and disseminate significant amounts of information with attention to detail and accuracy
- Can make report writing and presenting findings
- Full-Time position(s) available.
- Can join ASAP
Lowongan pekerjaan ini kemungkinan telah berakhir.
PT. Indofood CBP Sukses Makmur, Tbk (ICBP) as the top leader of fast moving consumer goods company, their products has been known by the costumers in Indonesia widely. ICBP that known by Indonesian society as the biggest and the most well-known food producing company in Indonesia has packaging division producing high quality flexible packaging.