Network Surveillance Engineer
- 7x24 NOC Surveillance, Monitor power equipment at Hub and End Sites according to the SLA,
- Network Event Severity Level Identification (Emergency, Critical, Major Minor, observation);
- NOC Surveillance Initiated Fault Reporting;
- Escalation for problem resolution, Escalate TT to Expert in BO as per fault management process if TT cannot be solved by Regional Network Engineer team and FLM team member,
- Input the alarms into the Trouble ticket system under the guidance of the L2 Engineer, and dispatch Trouble Ticket to the Regional Network Engineer team and FLM team technician on spot to resolve;
- Monitoring the whole process of the tickets items, and closes the alarms within the SLA;
- Follow up with the FLM Engineers of solving the problems according to the different level alarms;
- Submitting the daily/weekly/monthly maintenance report to FO Manager;
- Submitting the SLA and KPI report to FO Manager
- Possess a Diploma/Bachelor degree of Telecommunication, Electronics related major.
- Minimum 3 years’ experience in NOC or front office, have relevant O&M process experience.
- Familiar with TT, WO and OSS
- Fluent in English (Oral and Written)
- Contract Based Position available
|Perusahaan||ZTE PT lihat lowongan|
PT. ZTE Indonesia as subsidiary company of ZTE Corporation is one of the leading telecommunication solution suppliers based on China providing total solution to telecom carriers worldwide. ZTE’s over 65,000 employees are working in more than 130 countries and regions in Asia, America, Europe, Africa, etc.