- Read dials and meters to determine amperage, voltage, electrical output and input at specific operating temperature to analyze parts performance
- Analyze test results in relation to design or rated specifications and test objectives, and modify or adjust equipment to meet specifications
- Review project instructions and blueprints to ascertain test specifications, procedures, and objectives, and test nature of technical problems such as redesign
- Set up and conduct tests of complete units and components under operational conditions to investigate proposals for improving equipment performance.
- Review project instructions and specifications to identify, modify and plan requirements fabrication, assembly and testing.
- Investigate equipment failures and difficulties to diagnose faulty operation, and to make recommendations to maintenance crew.
- Perform routine preventive maintenance to ensure that machines continue to run smoothly, building systems operate efficiently, or the physical condition of buildings does not deteriorate.
- Inspect, operate, or test machinery or equipment to diagnose machine malfunctions.
- Diagnose mechanical problems and determine how to correct them, checking blueprints, repair manuals, or parts catalogs, as necessary.
- Assemble, install, or repair wiring, electrical or electronic components, pipe systems, plumbing, machinery, or equipment.
- At least 4 year(s) of working experience in the related field is required for this position.
- Candidate must possess at least a Diploma, Bachelor's Degree, Engineering (Electrical/Electronic) or equivalent.
- Good oral and written communication skill
- Good time management, Good attitude
- Have sense of responsibility
- Can work as a team
- Strong customer service skill and strong administration skill
- Skilled in Microsoft packages
- Ability to develop and exercise initiative; and ability to read and interpret plans
- Conflict resolution ability
Please send your application with the recent photograph and career details to :
PT. Asih Eka Abadi (International SOS)
Human Resources Dept.
Jl. Rambu No 17, RT 005 RW 06
Cipete Selatan, Jakarta Selatan 12410
You can reach us via :
Phone : 021-7505973 ext. 8412 (Arini), 8404 (Edwin)
Handphone : 0811-869-3452 (Recruitment on duty)