- Lead the test effort from planning and organization to execution and delivery.
- Develop effective test strategies.
- Write moderately complex code to test systems.
- Work with development teams to develop a testing culture.
- Drive adoption of unit testing, metrics to monitor code coverage, bug prevention strategies, and other quality measures.
- Demonstrate intuition and knowledge about how to break software by finding bugs,
- and apply this knowledge with measurable result, impacting the quality of the product.
- Candidate must possess at least a Diploma, Bachelor's Degree, Computer Science/Information Technology, Engineering (Computer/Telecommunication), Science & Technology or equivalent.
- Strong OOP Knowledge.
- Have a knowledge cycle of PHP Framework as Yii 1.x or Yii 2.
- Knowledge of test methodologies, writing test plans, creating testcases and debugging.
- At least 1 year(s) of working experience in building testing frameworks, tools and automation within a large scale enterprise environtment.
- Preferably Staff (non-management & non-supervisor)s specializing in IT/Computer - Software or equivalent.
- Applicants must be willing to work in Jl. Karya Utama,Pos Pengumben.
- Full-Time position(s) available.
- Have a good sense of Humour
We must build it, break it and then rebuild it better.
That thinking is at the core of how we approach testing at Docotel
Test Engineers at Docotel aren't manual testers
you write scripts to automate testing and create tools so developers can test their own code.