- At least 8 years relevant working experience, of which at least 3 years is as a Finance Manager.
- Qualification : Professional Accounting Qualification, Part Qualified with final papers pending can be considered or Accounting degree
- Proficient in Bahasa Indonesia & English
- Experienced in performing the following functions (mandatory)
• To manage, prepare and report on the company financial account as per local accounting laws and requirement from Head Office, in terms of monthly and quarterly accounting packs
• To manage and be responsible for product costing and stock inventory reports providing analysis to identify inefficiency/problems, and to make recommendations for improvement
• Provide monthly and reporting of the company profit and lost report, stock, cash flow and with explanation of variances and key supporting statistics.
• Assist General Manager to compile and analyse gross profitability margins by product to ensure that management has accurate information for decision making.
To prepare Budget and Forecast with the input of General Managers and departmental heads
Cash Management & Internal Control
Responsible for the implementation of sound internal controls and accounting policies procedures for costing and expenses.
Responsible for ensuring compliance to Finance and Accounting aspects of Group policies
• Provide monthly cash flow and statement of payable, receivable and bank loan report with aging report.
To liase with banks on all matters relating to loans, payments and receipts
• Monitors and approves expenditures throughout the budgetary period.
• Oversees the preparation of working papers and approved budgets; ensures that expenditures for budgets.
• Involvement in the implementation of any ERP system, in particular, the costing aspects of the manufacturing plant
• To prepare the Financial statements and working papers for audit
To comply with local financial, tax and legal laws
To assist the General manager in the preparation of Risk Register
To oversee, train and guide subordinates in their job functions
To facilitate and support other departments in relation to financial matters, including preparation of CAPEX and justification papers
o Microsoft Excel (intermediate level), familiar with working on spreadsheets
o Use of ERP Systems
o Can read & write fluently in English
o Good understanding of Accounting standards
Working knowledge of local laws relating to direct and indirect taxes and foreign exchange controls.
Tutup pada 11/November/2016