Safmarine (The African, Middle East and India specialist)
Job Purpose/ Summary:
To deliver the agreed business targets through focused sales activity including a strong and up-to-date pipeline for existing and new business, value selling to the Safmarine brand and working closely with internal stakeholders to ensure we sell what we can deliver.
- Deliver agreed volume, revenue and profitability targets in line with the cluster commercial strategy and sales processes.
- Identify and pursue new business opportunities in line with Safmarine segmentation strategy and targets.
- Provide feedback to Trade and Marketing division on any product or commercial opportunities or constraints.
- Address any CES follow-up with clients in a timely manner.
- Understand Customer needs and decision-makers; Define Customer value proposition in accordance with its specific segmentation / marketplace.
- Work with customers and internal stakeholders to on-board new customers and/or new business.
- Step in to support other functions to improve business processes e.g. consistent failure to pay within credit terms.
- Preferably candidate with 1-2 years of relevant experiences. Fresh graduate with excellent communication skill also welcome to apply.
- Independent and able to work well under minimal supervision.
- Fast learner, open mind and high ability to handle change and challenge.
- Show initiative and creativity in solving problems.
- Possess own transport and willing to travel.
- Have personal drive and passion to move forwards.
|Lokasi||Surabaya, Jawa Timur|
|Industri||Transportasi / Logistik|
We specialise in providing containerised shipping services to and from fast-growing and emerging markets such as Africa, Middle East, the Indian Subcontinent and South America. These are markets where we have decades of experience and an extensive presence. We are also active in the trades to and from North America, Europe/Med and the Far East.
We support our Customers in shipping their goods to and from those markets through understanding their many challenges and applying our commitment, care and personal touch. Our focus is to offer a service that goes beyond just providing the best network. We partner with our Customers every step of the way.
1700 Safmariners in more than 90 countries around the globe share a common goal, to be the people making the difference in shipping and our ambition is to continue delivering the highest level of care for our Customers and their business.
Safmarine is part of the Maersk Group.
Mengapa bergabung dengan kami?
Welcome to the Safmarine family! Strong relationships are key to our mutual success, we’d like to build them here. Join the people making the difference.