Job Purpose/ Summary:
To deliver the agreed business targets through focused sales activity including a strong and up-to-date pipeline for existing and new business, value selling to the Safmarine brand and working closely with internal stakeholders to ensure we sell what we can deliver.
- Deliver agreed volume, revenue and profitability targets in line with the cluster commercial strategy and sales processes.
- Identify and pursue new business opportunities in line with Safmarine segmentation strategy and targets.
- Provide feedback to Trade and Marketing division on any product or commercial opportunities or constraints.
- Address any CES follow-up with clients in a timely manner.
- Understand Customer needs and decision-makers; Define Customer value proposition in accordance with its specific segmentation / marketplace.
- Work with customers and internal stakeholders to on-board new customers and/or new business.
- Step in to support other functions to improve business processes e.g. consistent failure to pay within credit terms.
- Preferably candidate with 1-2 years of relevant experiences. Fresh graduate with excellent communication skill also welcome to apply.
- Independent and able to work well under minimal supervision.
- Fast learner, open mind and high ability to handle change and challenge.
- Show initiative and creativity in solving problems.
- Possess own transport and willing to travel.
- Have personal drive and passion to move forwards.
Tutup pada 11/November/2016