- • Attractive remuneration Package
- • Career Development
- • Yearly increment Based on Performances
- Candidate must possess at least a Diploma, Bachelor's Degree, Master's Degree / Post Graduate Degree, Advertising/Media, Engineering (Mechanical), Engineering (Others), Mass Communications or equivalent.
- Required skill(s): training, Training Presentation, Hard Skills (preferably from Engineeringl background)
- At least 3 year(s) of working experience as Trainer/ Training Instructor.
- Preferably Supervisor / Coordinators specializing in Training & Development or equivalent.
- Full-Time position(s) available.
- Responsible for employee development.
- Good in using Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, and Powerpoint)
- Responsible for creating and implementing training programs and overseeing the development of Careers. Sets performance metrics, evaluates productivity, and helps workers to create long term career plans within an organisations.
- Conduct orientation sessions, brocures/ training materials, develop multimedia/ presentations, create testing and evaluatin processes, and implement training budget.
- Assists with the development of strategic plans.
Tutup pada 12/November/2016