1. Identify, analyze, develop, coordinate, manage data-driven, quality assurance and performance measures and programs to
2. Analyze and build career plan program for employees.
3. Plan and design for individual development plan to help employee reach short and long term goals and improve current job
4. Responsible for regular coaching & counseling activity.
5. Conduct assessments and gap analysis on employee KPIs and competencies, and assist with
6. Continually improve processes to develop Performance Appraisal systems.
7. Effectively evaluate employee performance.
1. Bachelor’s degree from an accredited college or university, Psychology is preferable.
2. Good in interpreting and analyzing psychological test (DISC, grafis, papikostick).
3. Skill in providing direction, guidance, counseling, advice, and recommendations to employees.
4. Good interpersonal skills with experience of building effective working relationships at all levels of an organizations.
5. Develop and maintain effective working relationships with staff, management, other organizations, and external customers.
6. Good planning & organizing skills with the ability to work with minimal direction.
7. Excellent judgment & reasoning ability.
8. Skill in use of personal computer and various software programs, include Word, Excel, Power Point. And Outlook.
9. Effectively communicating in Bahasa and English, both orally and written.
Review ( Panorama Tours Indonesia )
- Gaji & Benefit
- Work/Life Balance
- Senior Manajemen
- Nilai & Budaya
- Jenjang Karir
mengutamakan pelayanan dan keramahan kepada pelanggan, suasana kerja yang nyaman dan juga menyenangkan dan jenjang karir yang jelas dan terbuka luas.
kurangnya cara mempromosikan perusahaan sehingga perlu adanya peningkatan dan solusi dalam mempromosikan perusahaan agar perusahaan bisa lebih dikenal din mata publik.