- Associated with the administration, such as:
- Correspondence to branches
- Preparation of data for presentation
- Preparation conference call (concall) to branch
- preparatory meeting
- Candidate must possess at least a Bachelor's Degree, major from information systems.
- At least 1 year(s) of working experience in the related field is required for this position.
- Preferably Staff (non-management & non-supervisor)s specializing in Banking/Financial Services or equivalent.
- Required skill(s): Honestly, Intention to work, Supple
Lowongan pekerjaan ini kemungkinan telah berakhir.
PaninBank is one of the major commercial banks in Indonesia. Established in 1971 in Jakarta, PaninBank is a merger of 3 (three) banks: Bank Kemakmuran, Bank Industri Djaja Indonesia and Bank Industri & Dagang Indonesia. In 1982, PaninBank listed its shares on the Jakarta Stock Exchange (now the Indonesia Stock Exchange), making it the first bank to go public in Indonesia. In 2004, PaninBank is seventh largest private bank in Indonesia with 192 ATMs & 180 branches. As per the end of 2011, PaninBank had a business network of more than 440 branch offices in various cities in Indonesia, more than 700 Panin ATMs, connected with more than 30,000 ATM Bersama, 5000 ALTO ATMs, and 1.5 million Cirrus ATMs network worldwide.