The Taxation Controller Supervisor will prepare and review tax calculations, estimates and reports accruals, manage the tax provision, compliance process, and perform tax audit
ABOUT THE JOB
MEMORY Furniture is one of the largest B2B furniture manufacturer for export Indonesia, Therefore each sales transaction is high value and will require a detailed analysis from a financial perspective how the orders may impact future cash flow. If you have a good knowledge in analyzing financial reports, have experience in working with sales team in validating customers orders even as far as determining credit ratings for large accounts, then this job is for you.
- Calculate tax / review tax calculation ( PPN & PPh pasal 21, pasal 23, pasal 4 ayat 2 and pasal 25 ).
- Prepare / review tax return report
- Prepare working paper for tax audit
- Perform reconciliation of the data for tax audit
- Identify and investigate tax risks
- Coordinate with tax staff
- Manage tax provision and tax compliance process
- Manage and coordinate tax audits & dispute
- Prepare all tax papers in regular basis and handle all information data request
- Create Tax Reporting (weekly & monthly )
- Reconcile tax data & journal data
- Between 25 - 28 years old.
- Bachelor in accounting or tax ( min GPA 3,0 ).
- Minimum of 3 years experience in tax area ( preferably export import and/or manufacturing company )
- Excelent knowledge in taxation
- Having experience in performing tax audit
- Have a strong knowledge in the update tax regulation
- Prossess advanced skills using Microsoft Office Suite
- Able to work independently and with a team
- Willing to work under pressure (meet tight reporting deadlines)
- Good management and interpersonal skills to communicate effectively with all levels
- Good commmand of english both written and verbal
- Willing to work in Tangerang