PT Mitra Konsultansi Indonesia
Application Support - Portfolio Management
- Candidate must possess at least a Bachelor's Degree, Computer Science/Information Technology, Engineering (Computer/Telecommunication), Engineering (Petroleum/Oil/Gas), Finance/Accountancy/Banking, Business Studies/Administration/Management or equivalent.
- Required language(s): English, Bahasa Indonesia
- At least 1 year(s) of working experience in the related field is required for this position.
- Applicants must be willing to work in jakarta.
- Preferably Staff (non-management & non-supervisor)s specializing in IT/Computer - Network/System/Database Admin or equivalent.
- Full-Time position(s) available.
- Experience working with BI reporting platforms(spotfire, Business Objects, etc) - (Min 3 months)
- Experience working with Microsoft Office Platform (Outlook, Excel, Word, Power Point) - (Min 1 Years)
- Experience as Contract/Procurement Analyst (Min 1 Year)
- Experience working with SKKMIGAS PTK 007 (Min 1 Year)
|Lokasi||Jakarta Selatan, DKI Jakarta|
|Industri||Teknik / Konsultasi Teknis|
|Perusahaan||PT Mitra Konsultansi Indonesia lihat lowongan|
EJJV or EJ Joint Venture Malaysia Sdn. Bhd was incorporated on 9th July 1994. The company majored in Hook-up and commissioning works in the year 1999 as a subcontractor for major fabricators and companies awarded the local umbrella contract by oil & gas operators in Malaysia. Since then the company has ventured together with its main contractor to carry out works in Myanmar, Thailand, Indonesia, Vietnam and certain country in Western Asia include Oman, Qatar and Saudi Arabia.
PT Mitra Konsultansi Indonesia is part of EJ Joint Venture is a privately owned company dedicated to serving the Petrochemical, Oil & Gas and Power Industries with a conscious effort toward improving safety and economy while introducing innovative and creative concepts. EJJV have three offices in Malaysia and one in the Philippines with a total of 150 employees. Now we have successfully setup our new office branch at Jakarta, Indonesia as our beyond business and services in Asia Pacific. We had revenues of RM 171,676,100.92 million ringgit from 1997 up to 2004. EJJV provide engineering, procurement and project management, hook-up and commissioning, maintenance, temporary staffingand related support services to the petrochemical and oil and gas and power industries.
PT Mitra Konsultansi Indonesia is in business to provide clients with unprecedented adaptability to changing market conditions. We help our clients to manage their overall business, from system completion, project management, to total business process management.
We aims to be a world class System Completion and Business Process Management Solution Provider. Our highly dedicated, professionally certified and experienced team works together with clients to apply the latest technology to help lower cost and improve efficiency.