- Accomplishes manufacturing team results by communicating job expectations; planning, monitoring, and appraising job results; coaching, counseling, and disciplining employees; initiating, coordinating, and enforcing systems, policies, and procedures.
- Maintains work flow by monitoring steps of the process; setting processing variables; observing control points and equipment; monitoring personnel and resources; studying methods; implementing cost reductions; developing reporting procedures and systems; facilitating corrections to malfunctions within process control points; initiating and fostering a spirit of cooperation within and between departments.
- Completes production plan by scheduling and assigning personnel; accomplishing work results; establishing priorities; monitoring progress; revising schedules; resolving problems; reporting results of the processing flow on shift production summaries.
- Bachelor’s degree in Food Technology, Chemical, Mechanical or Industrial Engineering is acceptable.
- 3 - 10 years of directly related experience within Food & Beverage, Quality, Manufacturing or related industry.
- Experience with HACCP, GMP regulated environments
- Working knowledge of MS Office (Excel/Word)
- Solid understanding/experience of safety standards and hazards associated with sanitation /production /manufacturing environment.
- Effective verbal and technical written communication skills with interpersonal skills for communication and integration with a variety of departments
- Strong leadership skills
Review ( PT. Heinz ABC Indonesia )
- Gaji & Benefit
- Work/Life Balance
- Senior Manajemen
- Nilai & Budaya
- Jenjang Karir
jenjang karir yang pasti dan menjanjikan, benefit yang diberikan pun lengkap, penyediaan fasilitas yang memadai dan pemberian tunjangan dan bonus.
terlalu banyaknya pekerjaan yang diberikan, sering ada jam kerja lembur, kurang baiknya penerapan work life balance dan sikap atasan yang tidak mengerti karyawan nya.