- Accomplishes manufacturing team results by communicating job expectations; planning, monitoring, and appraising job results; coaching, counseling, and disciplining employees; initiating, coordinating, and enforcing systems, policies, and procedures.
- Maintains work flow by monitoring steps of the process; setting processing variables; observing control points and equipment; monitoring personnel and resources; studying methods; implementing cost reductions; developing reporting procedures and systems; facilitating corrections to malfunctions within process control points; initiating and fostering a spirit of cooperation within and between departments.
- Completes production plan by scheduling and assigning personnel; accomplishing work results; establishing priorities; monitoring progress; revising schedules; resolving problems; reporting results of the processing flow on shift production summaries.
- Bachelor’s degree in Food Technology, Chemical, Mechanical or Industrial Engineering is acceptable.
- 3 - 10 years of directly related experience within Food & Beverage, Quality, Manufacturing or related industry.
- Experience with HACCP, GMP regulated environments
- Working knowledge of MS Office (Excel/Word)
- Solid understanding/experience of safety standards and hazards associated with sanitation /production /manufacturing environment.
- Effective verbal and technical written communication skills with interpersonal skills for communication and integration with a variety of departments
- Strong leadership skills
Ktr CabangJl Peta Slt 48-A RT 006/03Kalideres, KalideresJakarta Barat 11840 DKI Jakarta