- Translating Japanese-Indonesian (and vice versa) oral and / or written whenever necessary.
- Being an interpreter in any event and / or meetings.
- Translating papers of the Japanese-Indonesian (and vice versa).
- Translating documents and / or correspondence of the Japanese-Indonesian (and vice versa).
- Translating the rules and / or provisions of the Japanese-Indonesian (and vice versa).
- Age maximum 45 years old
- Certified in Japanese language proficiency test minimum level 3 (Noryoku Shiken) is a must
- Fluent in English (verbal & written) is a must
- Having an experience as interpreter minimum 2 years in Japanese companies is preferred
- Able to work with office application such as Ms-Office (Word, Excel,Power Point).
- Have a working experience in Japan minimum 1 years will be an advantage
Ktr CabangJl Raya Bekasi Km 19Pulo Gadung, Pulo GadungJakarta Timur 13260 DKI Jakarta