- Setting up the general piping and Tank layout; Preparation of conceptual and basic engineering packages;
- Responsible for the design quality and schedule;
- Coordinate with the related disciplines and departments for the piping technical issue;
- Support of procurement activities;
- Field engineering support;
- Support of cost estimate for total investment.
- Calculate Bill Of Material
- Candidate must possess at least a Diploma, Bachelor's Degree, Engineering (Chemical), Engineering (Civil), Engineering (Industrial), Engineering (Mechanical), Engineering (Petroleum/Oil/Gas) or equivalent.
- Required skill(s): piping system design, piping stress, AutoCad.
- At least 2 year(s) of working experience in the related field is required for this position.
- Applicants must be willing to work in Tangerang
- Preferably Staff (non-management & non-supervisor)s specializing in Engineering - Oil/Gas or equivalent.
- Full-Time position(s) available.
Tutup pada 11/November/2016