- Setting up the general piping and Tank layout; Preparation of conceptual and basic engineering packages;
- Responsible for the design quality and schedule;
- Coordinate with the related disciplines and departments for the piping technical issue;
- Support of procurement activities;
- Field engineering support;
- Support of cost estimate for total investment.
- Calculate Bill Of Material
- Candidate must possess at least a Diploma, Bachelor's Degree, Engineering (Chemical), Engineering (Civil), Engineering (Industrial), Engineering (Mechanical), Engineering (Petroleum/Oil/Gas) or equivalent.
- Required skill(s): piping system design, piping stress, AutoCad.
- At least 2 year(s) of working experience in the related field is required for this position.
- Applicants must be willing to work in Tangerang
- Preferably Staff (non-management & non-supervisor)s specializing in Engineering - Oil/Gas or equivalent.
- Full-Time position(s) available.
|Lokasi||Cikarang Utara, Bekasi, Jawa Barat|
|Industri||Manufaktur / Produksi|
|Perusahaan||ORI Group lihat lowongan|
We place ourselves as one of the few following industries who put their awareness, caring and attention to the global problem and surrounding environment.
Our most concern is focused on the hygiene and safety to our customer by relying on the best provider and trusted supplier and push our maximum effort to present the good quality of product and services in a professional handling and efficient way, which also have been proven in many years exist in business activity as also one of the Asian leading manufacturer and fabricator of corrosion resistant fiberglass products in Indonesia and keeps on focusing its long services in the world of FRP to produce a reliable products that meet our customer requirement.
Mengapa bergabung dengan kami?
Commitment to Health and Safety As you do, we place a strong emphasis on health and safety; of our staff, customers and end-users. Commitment to the Environment At Ori, we actively position ourselves as one of the few companies in our industry to put global and local environmental concerns at the centre of everything we do. From material sourcing to manufacturing techniques, our sustainable practices have been developed in accordance with international standards.