- Analysis of capital and operating expenses through effective interdisciplinary communication and sound analysis practices. Identifies cost anomalies and prepares and presents explanations for them.
- Analysis of revenues, including the realized product prices as well as the costs related with product sales and taxes.
- Report on periodic variances and their causes, focusing in particular on spending variances
- ensuring that new standard costs are activated correctly inthe accounting systems for new and changed products including changing status of products from development to production in the correct sequence.
- supporting the preparation of simulated product costs to be used in forecasts and budgets in line with agreed schedules.
- contributing to continual improvement both within the team and across the business.
- Candidate must possess at least a Diploma, Bachelor's Degree, Economics, Finance/Accountancy/Banking, Marketing or equivalent.
- Required skill(s): product costing, analytical thingking, Administration Activity.
- Required language(s): English, Bahasa Indonesia
- At least 1 year(s) of working experience in the related field is required for this position.
- Preferably Staff (non-management & non-supervisor)s specializing in Finance - General/Cost Accounting or equivalent.
- Full-Time position(s) available.