- Analysis of capital and operating expenses through effective interdisciplinary communication and sound analysis practices. Identifies cost anomalies and prepares and presents explanations for them.
- Analysis of revenues, including the realized product prices as well as the costs related with product sales and taxes.
- Report on periodic variances and their causes, focusing in particular on spending variances
- ensuring that new standard costs are activated correctly inthe accounting systems for new and changed products including changing status of products from development to production in the correct sequence.
- supporting the preparation of simulated product costs to be used in forecasts and budgets in line with agreed schedules.
- contributing to continual improvement both within the team and across the business.
- Candidate must possess at least a Diploma, Bachelor's Degree, Economics, Finance/Accountancy/Banking, Marketing or equivalent.
- Required skill(s): product costing, analytical thingking, Administration Activity.
- Required language(s): English, Bahasa Indonesia
- At least 1 year(s) of working experience in the related field is required for this position.
- Preferably Staff (non-management & non-supervisor)s specializing in Finance - General/Cost Accounting or equivalent.
- Full-Time position(s) available.
|Lokasi||Cikarang Utara, Bekasi, Jawa Barat|
|Industri||Manufaktur / Produksi|
|Perusahaan||ORI Group lihat lowongan|
We place ourselves as one of the few following industries who put their awareness, caring and attention to the global problem and surrounding environment.
Our most concern is focused on the hygiene and safety to our customer by relying on the best provider and trusted supplier and push our maximum effort to present the good quality of product and services in a professional handling and efficient way, which also have been proven in many years exist in business activity as also one of the Asian leading manufacturer and fabricator of corrosion resistant fiberglass products in Indonesia and keeps on focusing its long services in the world of FRP to produce a reliable products that meet our customer requirement.
Mengapa bergabung dengan kami?
Commitment to Health and Safety As you do, we place a strong emphasis on health and safety; of our staff, customers and end-users. Commitment to the Environment At Ori, we actively position ourselves as one of the few companies in our industry to put global and local environmental concerns at the centre of everything we do. From material sourcing to manufacturing techniques, our sustainable practices have been developed in accordance with international standards.