Ahlers Thoeng Indonesia PT
Business Develpment Manager – Cikarang Dry Port
Job Function & Description
As Branch Manager for Ahlers Indonesia in Cikarang, your main goal is : "grow the company."
Your mission is to focus on bringing in new customers, building & organizing the Ahlers Cikarang Team and increasing Ahlers’ brand awareness in the region. You are requested to use your knowledge and expertise in Sales to promote and develop in Cikarang all relevant Ahlers’ lines of business (Logistics, Customs Brokerage & Forwarding), profit-wise (gross margin) and quality-wise (selected customers in phase with Ahlers Development Strategy).
Job Description :
- Responsible for creating and maintaining an efficient company structure and organization for Ahlers Cikarang Branch.
- Responsible and accountable for the operations, finance, sales & marketing activities.
- Sales & Marketing :
- Top priority must be given on business development, to increase portfolio of customers by targeting prospects falling under the USP decided for your Office.
- High priority and attention must be given to the existing customers located in Solo (extracted from Ahlers Jakarta portfolio), retaining and development of these accounts.
- Setting sales objectives on a monthly and yearly basis for your office, per activity and per Sales Executive (when time comes to hire additional Sales Team members).
- Monitor sales activities and performances of the sales team, on a monthly basis.
- Organize monthly meetings with your sales team to survey objectives and achievements (department + team members).
- Operations :
- Smooth organization of the operations and documentation flow with 0 (zero) tolerance for mistakes.
- Finance :
- Strict implementation of the company policies in respect of debit /credit control and proper reporting. Adherence to guidelines (SOP) created by management in respect finance/accounting workflow with special attention required in respect of the control of the activities, in general, and the financial follow up.
- Monitoring closely customers and agents account receivables/payables.
- Responsible for implementation of SOP’s at the branch level.
- Conducting regular, focused meetings on particular topics.
- Strengthen the present structure and increase professionalism in regards to the sales team, operational staff and finance team.
- Responsible for a full and effective use of the ATI Software by all employees (Operations, Finance and Reporting).
- Motivation of the staff and maintaining a healthy and good team spirit.
- Assist the team as a problem solver, to guide and instruct the team to act in a professional and business oriented way (basically, set the example !).
- Responsible for daily affairs of your office:
- Attendance, leaves, vacations
- Telephone usage
- Car & driver usage
- Security & Confidentiality
- Creating a pleasant and motivating working environment.
- Responsible for a correct reporting to the GM (activities and finances).
- Expected to report any issues to Management, in order to get support and solve issues quickly.
- As a member of the Management Team, you will attend local management meetings and international group meetings.
- Shared responsibilities with the General Manager :
- Jointly monitoring the service level and help solve problems/issues with third party.
- Acquisition and development of new logistic added value activities and related customers
- Preparation of the actions plans, budgets, business
- Implementation of systems and improve the professionalism at branch level.
- Implementation and facilitation of change processes to create a more effective and efficient branch office.
- Restrictions of the responsibilities
- You need the final approval of the General Manager in case of:
- Hiring/firing of employees.
- Promotion of existing staff to different positions.
- Bonus schemes and salary level changes, including car policy and other H/R related issues such as hospitalization and pension fund schemes, loans to staff members, etc.
Big projects or big shipments where considerable risks are involved.
Contact with the press
Decisions which would bind the company for an amount over IDR 50 jt.
Generate and develop business for office in Cikarang Dry Port.
Build Cikarang Dry Port team and networks in local area for business development
Objectives for the period 01/01/2016 – 31/12/2016
- Building a new Ahlers Cikarang team for sales, customer service & operations and finance departments, with a close cooperation with Jakarta Branch Manager & the assistance of Corporate HR.
- Set up a sales plan and monitor the efforts and results of this plan (firstly based on your individual sales target of IDR 55 jt per month).
- Improve your management skills.
- Improve productivity for all your branches’ activities, i.e. forwarding Ocean & Air, Import & Export, Logistics (EMKL, Warehousing), by attracting new business and developing existing business.
- Improve the team spirit and atmosphere in the office.
- Improve the communication and integration between the different Ahlers Indonesia’s offices.
- Aim for your Solo office is to generate at least the sum of IDR 660 jt Gross Margin for the first year of operations.
- Bachelor / Master degree in any discipline .
- Sales Target Oriented
- Minimum 4 years experiences in similar position in FF / EMKL.
- Living in Bekasi – Cikampek area.
- Office location is in Cikarang Dry Port area.
|Lokasi||Cikarang Utara, Bekasi, Jawa Barat|
|Industri||Transportasi / Logistik|
|Perusahaan||Ahlers Thoeng Indonesia PT lihat lowongan lihat gaji lihat review lihat profil|
PT Ahlers Thoeng is a joint-venture between Ahlers Asia Pte Ltd and the Indonesian company PT Bruno Phala Internasional, fully licensed for international freight forwarding services in all of Indonesia. The quality and reliability of services, a well-organised logistic system and the ability to flexibly respond to the requirements of the shippers and overseas receivers have won the company its reputation of being one of the leading forwarders on the island of Java.
For more than 100 years, Ahlers has been helping clients with logistics and maritime services all over the world.
With 900 employees in 35 offices on 3 continents we can provide experienced logistics experts all around the world. We offer services in five areas: international forwarding, maritime services, project logistics, agency work and warehousing/value added services.Ahlers has reinvented itself many times over. Today, we introduce “Ahlers 4.0”: the next generation of logistics and supply chain optimisation.
Our mission and vision
“What can we do for you today”? At Ahlers, this is the one question we ask ourselves every day. A simple and powerful message that embodies the organisation we want to be. Putting the customer first is our credo and offering the best solutions in international logistics is our ambition. This is what sets us apart from the competition.
The four pillars of our mission and vision are:
- We are specialised: no company can be good at everything so we aim at being great in what we specialise in: chemicals, tobacco , projects & machinery and supply chain optimisation.
- We share our customer’s drive: we share our customer’s journey, we are truly supportive and we are willing to learn from each other.
- We are agile: we are professionals with an open and creative mind. We will draw from our experiences in many fields and bring them together in new and dedicated solutions.
- We are fearless: we are concerned about meeting and exceeding our customer’s needs. We will tackle every challenge in an efficient and effective way and we will do whatever it takes to resolve those needs.
Our employees are best described through three simple statements: passionate about the customer and the business, hands-on and professional.
lowongan kerja rekomendasi
Ahlers Thoeng Indonesia PT
- Masih Bekerja
- Sales / Business Development
- 11 Oktober 2015
- Gaji & Benefit
- Work/Life Balance
- Senior Manajemen
- Nilai & Budaya
- Jenjang Karir
- Lokasi kantor strategis sehingga mudah dijangkau oleh sebagian besar karyawan. Fasilitas di dalam kantor juga sudah cukup nyaman dan menyenangkan.
- Menurut saya tidak fair jika gaji dipotong karena keterlambatan masuk jam kerja, karena jalanan Jakarta sering macet. Perusahaan perlu menimbang kembali hal ini.