To Supervise and monitor the day-to-day duties of the Facility Management and to ensure smooth and efficient running of the Facility
- Assist the Facilities Manager/Assistant Facilities Manager with operational activities in accounting and finance, maintenance and operations, vendor oversight, purchasing of material, equipment & supplies, occupancy services and helpdesk.
- The Facilities Coordinator is also required to provide administrative support to the team.
- Adhere to Jones Lang LaSalle’s business conduct by ensuring compliance with the firm’sguidelines, procedures and strategies
- Candidate must possess at least a Diploma 3/ Bachelor's Degree, Engineering (Electrical or Mechanical)
- At least 3 year(s) of working experience in Facility/Building Management as Facility Coordinator/ Engineering Supervisor
- Preferably Supervisor specializing in Facility/ Building Management
- Have a knowledge in HVAC, Electrical, Generator System, UPS, BAS, & Plumbing.
- A demonstrable experience in team building and leadership roles are a must
- Good communication in English is a MUST
- Qualifications or commensurate experience in Facilities Management
- Placement in Cikarang area
- Live at near of East of Jakarta, Bekasi, Cikarang.
- Full-Time position(s) available.