Jones Lang Lasalle PT
Facility Coordinator - Cikarang Based
To Supervise and monitor the day-to-day duties of the Facility Management and to ensure smooth and efficient running of the Facility
- Assist the Facilities Manager/Assistant Facilities Manager with operational activities in accounting and finance, maintenance and operations, vendor oversight, purchasing of material, equipment & supplies, occupancy services and helpdesk.
- The Facilities Coordinator is also required to provide administrative support to the team.
- Adhere to Jones Lang LaSalle’s business conduct by ensuring compliance with the firm’sguidelines, procedures and strategies
- Candidate must possess at least a Diploma 3/ Bachelor's Degree, Engineering (Electrical or Mechanical)
- At least 3 year(s) of working experience in Facility/Building Management as Facility Coordinator/ Engineering Supervisor
- Preferably Supervisor specializing in Facility/ Building Management
- Have a knowledge in HVAC, Electrical, Generator System, UPS, BAS, & Plumbing.
- A demonstrable experience in team building and leadership roles are a must
- Good communication in English is a MUST
- Qualifications or commensurate experience in Facilities Management
- Placement in Cikarang area
- Live at near of East of Jakarta, Bekasi, Cikarang.
- Full-Time position(s) available.
|Lokasi||Cikarang Utara, Bekasi, Jawa Barat|
|Industri||Properti / Pengembangan Properti / Real Estate|
|Perusahaan||Jones Lang Lasalle PT lihat lowongan lihat gaji lihat review lihat profil|
Jones Lang LaSalle is the world’s leading real estate services and investment management firm, operating across more than 100 markets on five continents. We provide comprehensive integrated expertise, including advisory and valuation services, management services, transaction services and investment management services on a local, regional and global level to owners, occupiers and investors.
Mengapa bergabung dengan kami?
We work hard to maintain the right balance to promote teamwork. Our compensation and benefits are structured to ensure that our people work together toward success. And while we reward collaboration, there is still room for individual achievement to be frequently and properly recognized. Our unique culture has been recognized by industry experts and our peers. We are: The only real estate services and money management firm listed on Forbes magazine’s “Platinum 400 Best Big Companies” list for three consecutive years One of the “100 Best Corporate Citizens” in the United States named by CRO magazine A “best company to work for’ in multiple locations around the globe, including Chicago, San Francisco, Dallas, London, Ireland, Shanghai and Hong Kong This partial list of awards demonstrates our record of achievement and our commitment to fostering an award-winning culture.
lowongan kerja rekomendasi
Jones Lang Lasalle PT
- Sudah Tidak Bekerja
- 28 Maret 2016
- Gaji & Benefit
- Work/Life Balance
- Senior Manajemen
- Nilai & Budaya
- Jenjang Karir
- Sangat sesuai apabila ingin mengembangkan skill dan ilmu Lingkungan kantor yang bersih dan nyaman.
- Kisaran gaji relatif rendah. Bobot pekerjaan yang tinggi menuntut pegawai untuk bekerja dengan keras.
- Advice to Management
- Pengajuan status karyawan tetap relatif sulit. Karyawan kontrak tidak mendapat tunjangan kesehatan yang menjamin keluarga. Benefit/fasilitas yang didapatkan relatif minim.