- Participate in a variety of recruitment activities so that the organization’s recruitment process is efficient, effective and equitable
- Prepare job advertisement, web postings and job specifications
- Contact candidates, arrange interview times and develop appropriate interview question in collaboration with the hiring so that interviews are conducted efficiently ang equitably
- Interview, test, select candidates and provide feedback to unsuccessful candidates based on the job’s pre-established selection criteria and the organization’s recruitment policies
- Age maximum 30 years old
- Candidate must possess at least a Bachelor’s Degree from TOP university, Human Resource Management or Psychology (minimum GPA 3.00)
- At least 1 year of working experience in the related field is required for this position
- Focused, detail, timeline oriented, stretch and learn ability
- Ability to work in fast paced environment
- Very good communication skill in English
Lowongan pekerjaan ini kemungkinan telah berakhir.
ALDIRON HERO GROUP
Aldiron Hero Group (AHG) was established in the late of 1960s and has emerged as the pioneer in modern shopping center developer in mid 1970’s. Today, AHG have businesses in: Real Estate, Property/Asset Management, Mining, Trading, Plantation, Parking Management, Security Services.