Junior Associate - Tax Accounting and Services
JOB DESCRIPTION :
Junior Associate will be work in handling timely and accurate tax compliance report that required by the regulation, assisting client dealing with tax dispute, giving the tax advisory, conducting audit and accounting support project . Actively participate in discussions and meetings with clients or team.Provide support and updating progress to the team. And Doing research to analyze tax issues
- Maximum age 26 years old.
- Min. Bachelor (S1) degree (economic, accounting, fiscal) from reputable university
- At least 2 year of work experience for this position.
- Honest, Loyal and having good interpersonal skill.
- Excellent health condition.
- Know the accounting and tax procedure.
- Competent in Ms. Office operation.
- Strong communication skills for managing and developing client relationships.
- Able to work under pressure, individual and part of a team,
- Fluent in English, spoken and written is a must
- Understanding other languages (Japanese, Mandarin) is more preferable
- have strong analytical skills and a good basic accounting
- know the latest information developments of tax legislation
- Preferably Staff (non-management & non-supervisor)s specializing in Finance - Audit/Taxation or equivalent.
- Full-Time position(s) available.